Christmas traditions

Still no motivation. Damn week before Christmas. One more day of work. Heading back to Holmes County on Friday morning for a few days before heading back to Cle for Christmas at my brothers. Pretty excited to see my niece for her first Christmas also :)
Let's be honest. Complete adorable-ness.
I absolutely love Christmas traditions. We always cut down the tree on the 21st, put it up on the 22, lights on the 23 and decorated it on the 24. Mind you- then we left it up February March April. We always went to Christmas Eve mass as a family...came home from church and had sea food for dinner- shrimp, oysters, scallops, etc... Christmas morning we woke up, looked in our stockings, opened our gifts and had dough cakes (fried dough with butter and sugar- yes amazing) and italian sausage for breakfast, oh and mimosas. This has been the ongoing routine for as long as I can remember, and I love it.

But I can't help but be super excited for next Christmas already. I'll be married. The fiance will be the hubby...and we'll have our own place. And we'll be able to build our own traditions.
My current Christmas tree
Oh and have a much cooler tree than this.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...