Christmas recap

I love Christmas. Hands down...my favorite holiday. As I previously posted, we are a family of tradition around Christmas...and I seriously love every minute of it. Adding my niece into the picture has only made Christmas that much more awesome.
She wasn't really sure what to do when we put her in my boots.
Caroline and Grandpa Pat
While she wasn't super into opening presents, she thoroughly enjoyed her new wagon that is small enough for her to push around. It has a bumper on the front, so she runs into things and then waits for someone to turn it for her to keep going. The dog is completely terrified of her...she ran over his paws and I think he is scarred. Once we took her outside to walk with it though, she was too distracted by everything else and ended up sitting in it while my brother pushed her.
Can't even handle the cuteness.
Enough baby talk though, even though she is completely awesome. My Christmas was fabulous...new clothes, cook books, fiance got me a Kindle Fire, my parents gave me a solid granite mortar and pestle. 

And as an early Christmas present to myself...I got my wedding shoes!!!! Long story short, they were on sale- however out of my size. Thanks to an amazzzing friend of mine who works at DSW, she was able to find my size- which is currently being shipped to Easton for her to pick up and send to me. I can not WAIT to see them in person!
As a reminder. These beauties!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...