2012 has a lot to live up to

So 2011 was a pretty awesome year. And by pretty awesome, I mean it was completely amazing. Early on in 2011, my niece was born...and if you have looked at a single entry in this blog, you can tell that I'm a little obsessed with that little one. Doesn't hurt that I'm her godmother...and that she is insanely cute. She's also a hilarious little diva which might from the fact that she is insanely spoiled loved...and she knows it.
Serious attitude.
The fiance and I took two vacations in 2011- a week long trip to San Francisco to visit my family in May and a few days in Orlando (actually a work trip for him...I just took advantage of the free room at a Disney resort with 5 pools- Thank You Progressive!).
On the beach in Cali
We had a year full of weddings...7 to be exact (that doesn't even count the 3 I couldn't make it to). It was fabulous to watch some of our closest friends get married and to be with them on their wedding days. Lots of good food, drinking and dancing (sometimes too much of the drinking....and, let's be honest, the dancing).
See? Too much drinking...and dancing.

And apparently, after attending 6 weddings with me, the fiance decided it was time to pop the question himself! Which happened at the end of October...in a perfect, cheesy, romantic, perfect proposal!
Gives me goosebumps every time!
The year was wrapped up back in the place where most of it started- Athens, Ohio! Where I met my fiance, where my brother met my sister-in-law, where 4 of the 7 couples whose weddings we attended met each other. What better place to bring in a new year than in the greatest city in the world? ...Ok at least top 10.
Hello Court Street, my dear friend :)
And now we're in 2012. My niece will be turning 1 in just about a month, hopefully many more vacations, and spending time with amazing friends. Oh, and you know, getting married!! Don't know if September 29th can come quick enough :)

Happy New Years all!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...