Summer jams

There are a few songs right now that no matter how popular they get and how many times I hear them on the radio, I still turn it up and rock out like no one is listening. Which unfortunately is probably not true since my windows are rolled down all the way. They are definitely my summer tunes.


Blurred Lines - Robin Thicke featuring T.I. and Pharrell Williams

I first heard this on The Voice (version I included here) early in the season and I was instantly hooked. Seriously. Repeat, all day, every day.

Wagon Wheel - Old Crow Medicine Show

When the Darius Rucker version first became possible, I loved it. Then the original Old Crow Medicine Show version started popping up on the radio and I feel even more in love. Hootie's version is good...but there is something about Old Crow Medicine Show's that just bring me back over and over. Doesn't hurt that the husband loves this song, which is weird for his country hating-strongly disliking self. And we have occasionally danced around our apartment together while listening to it...after a few beers. 

Cruise - Florida Georgia Line (remix) featuring Nelly

I know, I know. So many people think this is just the most over played song of the summer...and it's only technically been summer for 7 days. But I don't care. It really does want to 'make me wanna roll my windows down and cruise.' 

To wrap up, I'm going to do a little throwback Thursday with some of my favorite summer memories!

Kenny Chesney concert
Indian's Games
Boating, camping, beer and corn hole


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...