Friday's Letters

Dear Winter, I hate you. That's all. Dear Husband Thank you for making me lemon tea this morning after I call in sick. And a preemptive thank you for making me breakfast, since you're the best at that. Dear Sinuses, I would really appreciate you clearing up and stop causing me serious pain and headaches. Dear Cleveland, please give us some nicer weather for Indian's opening day. I would really enjoy a few drinks on a patio in the sunshine, and this would be the perfect day for it! Dear Weekend, I'm pretty excited for you! Game of Thrones tonight and Kari's bachelorette party tomorrow. Dear Blog Link-ups, Thank you for giving me something to post when I'm lacking serious inspiration/motivation these days.

Love remembering my own bach party!
The girl in the pink on the right is the one were celebrating tomorrow night.


                                             Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...