Wedding weekend!

This weekend brought wedding #4 of the year! My amazing co-worker Ellen, and her fabulous fiance Mike, tied the knot on Saturday.

But before we headed to the wedding- the fiance and I made a huge step towards our own wedding- SENDING INVITATIONS!! I started getting text messages last night that people had receive theirs- so I will be anxiously awaiting the RSVPs (which of course will all show up right on time...HA). I'll do another post showing off our invites because they are pretty much fabulously amazing and I completely love them. 

Ellen and Mike were married in a gorgeous Catholic Church- St. Patrick's in Ohio City. Minus the 80 degree temperature inside (according to my other coworkers, it wasn't that bad. I just don't handle heat that well...), it was a gorgeous ceremony and you could just tell how very in love they are. 

Mr. and Mrs. Dubiel!
The reception was a fabulous time! After a mini break at Crocker Park (with a few beers/margaritas/sangrias for the group), we headed over to the Fuller House on the BAYarts Campus. Talk about gorgeous! The setting was amazing- the food was fabulous- there was corn hole, a bon fire, s'mores, plenty of dancing and as previously documented, whenever there is plenty of dancing, there is plenty of booze.

We're next!!
More coworkers with the bride and groom
Dancin' fools
Overall- it was a wonderful night, spending time with some awesome people. Yeah, I see them every day. But it is definitely more enjoyable to spend time with them outside of work.

And yes...we have had four wedding this year so far. But now, we're next!! 74 days to go...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...