Happy Friday!

Today is a good day.

My wedding dress (and alterations), which was on a ridiculous David's Bridal credit card (it was silver and sparkly), which I only opened because it was interest free for 6 months, IS PAID OFF! With a whole 6 days to spare until I got slammed with all the interest and fees from the last 6 months. So that's a good feeling.

Last night, we had our final meeting with the deacon who will be marrying us. He is also my dad's best friend and I have known him my entire life, so it's been great to see him pretty regularly over the past few months! We finalized all the reading selections for the wedding, and discussed some other details- and we're good to go!

We finalized the wording for our invitations, and I'm sending it over to our designer (otherwise known as my sister-in-laws sister...I really wish there was an easier way to say that...considering she has 3 sisters and they are all helping out with our wedding because they are awesome). So we will hopefully have our invites in a few weeks...ready to be sent by mid-July.

I ordered these adorable little business card kinda things called mini-moo cards (which any bride blogger/Weddingbee reader will know). Totally awesome. They have our engagement pics on one side and wedding website address on the other. We're including these with the invites, so people can go to the website- which has more information about wedding registry, hotels, and things to do in Holmes County. 

Plus it's Friday. Which always is a good day.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...