My love affair with shoes

I'm not really a huge shoe girl- never really have been. I tend to live in flip flops or tennis shoes. For work, I stick to flats. I'll admit to a mild-obsession with boots. 
And this is what I'm currently in love with.
WANT
NEED these Steve Madden boots!
My most recent purchase- who knew Avon carried super cute clothes/boots?

But heels...KILL me. Literally, I cannot spend an entire day wearing heels. If I have to wear them to work for some reason, I'll bring a pair of flats to wear when I don't need to appear tall/professional. When I'm dressed up, say for the 8 weddings I went to this summer, heels would make an appearance- with the flip flops hiding in my purse for when I couldn't handle it anymore.

However with wedding planning and dress shopping and wedding blogging, etc...I have come across some drool worthy heels. Gorgeous, beautiful, amazing heels that would look absolutely killer with my wedding dress, and so completely amazing in photos...

I mean look at these- gorgeous! and I would be in serious pain before I made it down the aisle.
Shoe 1 (thank you pinterest!), Shoe 2, Shoe 3 (don't worry- my Badgley Mischka obsession will be back)
...And that I would die in. So even though I drool over high heels- I know it is impractical, and that flats or very low wedges would make for perfect wedding shoes for me.

Enter the Badgely Mischka Dasher flat
I. Am. In. Love.
Like truly, madly, deeply in love (yes I am quoting Savage Garden)
However...I have never, ever spent $120 on a pair of shoes in my life. But they are so pretty. And they would match perfectly (champagne is an accent color). And they are flat. And so pretty.

*Sigh* time to start asking for DSW gift cards for Christmas!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...