Random Rant Wednesday: Winter and the Gym

Random Rant Wednesday is the brain child of one of my favorite bloggers, Lexe. So of course I have to link up with her today. 1. Because I love her. And 2. because I have a lot of stuff to rant about.

Lexe in the City
1. IT'S SO DAMN COLD AND I'M SO SICK OF SNOW. I know, I know. You all know this. And we're all sick of people complaining about it. But when our first snow storm came in October, our 2nd in November before Thanksgiving and who knows how many more since that time. We constantly have a shit ton of snow, and it's been colder this winter than I fricken remember. And I'M SO SICK OF BEING FREEZING COLD.
I really miss the days of walking outside in just shorts and a tshirt.

2. Because of the fact that it's damn cold outside, the have the heat jacked up at the gym. Which makes the group fitness room feel like a damn sauna. Sauna = good. Sauna while I'm trying to do step class? NOT GOOD.

3. Speaking of group fitness classes. I get super annoyed with people who come to these classes, and then proceed to completely ignore the instructor. They legit just stand front and center and do whatever the hell they want, which is insanely distracting. Especially in a class like step, when staying in rhythm and following along with the instructor is super important.

4. This one doesn't really bother me...I just think it's weird. A woman was wearing a bathing suit top under her workout top in class. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure a bikini top doesn't really offer much support. And this is coming from the leader of the small boobs committee here- but even I wouldn't feel support wearing a bikini top while bouncing around on a step.

5. And finally... these people.
 
Yep- the geniuses who think they can just turn their windshield wipers on when there is a foot of snow on their car and drive that way. Which is then a pain in the ass because they obviously can't see, but also because all the snow on their car flies off and hits my car, which I spent 20 minutes clearing off.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...