Friday Hodge Podge



Dear Friday, I'm so happy your here. This week has been borderline torture and has dragged slower than slow. I need a weekend with no talk of grant writing.

Dear House Inspection, go well, ok? I really need you to behave and tell me that our house is perfect. 

Dear Super Bowl, thank you for giving me an excuse to make a lot of delicious appetizers for Sunday and eat way too much.

Dear R.I.T.A, I hate you. For those of you who live in or around the Cleveland area who deal with R.I.T.A, you understand my pain. For everyone else- RITA stands for Regional Income Tax Agency. And while we pay quarterly on this, we always end up owing more. AND it's impossible to login to your account- so now we both need call and deal with hours on the phone to login to give them money. Complete pain in the ass. 

Dear Weather, today we're not fighting because you're not below freezing. It's actually ridiculous that I thought it felt warm out this morning at 34 degrees. Now can you just shape up and keep warming up?

Dear Groundhog, If you see your shadow and tell me there will be 6 more weeks of winter- we're going to have some serious issues.

Funny Groundhog Day Ecard: I hope Punxsutawney Phil predicts correctly so that no one breaks his legs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...