Harry Potter Lovers


 


I LOVE HARRY POTTER.

This is a huge understatement. I truly, deeply, really, completely love absolutely everything about HP. I've read all the books at least 5 times through. I've watched all the movies just as many, if not more.

It's hard to put into words how I feel about the series. The books, the movies, the actors, the music, the storyline. All of it. But now I'll try.

1. One minute you can be laughing....



2. The next, complete tears.


Um seriously. I bawled.

3. There are so so many words of wisdom. A Harry Potter quote for every situation in life. 





4. I've loved watching the actors grow up. From little babies (I mean really...look at Neville!) to grown-ups (and not all bad looking ones).




5. Robert Pattinson is so oh so much better as Cedric Diggory than some damn vampire.




Plus this. This is just hilarious. #truth




Huge thanks to these awesome ladies for creating the best linkup ever- KalynMorganSaraAshten, or Melissa.



 photo signature_zps9507e200.jpg
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...