Birthday Boy

Yeah, I know it's Halloween. I already did a post on that last week. But this day is more important for another reason. 

IT'S DOUG'S BIRTHDAY!!! And for the next 6 months, he is no longer allowed to make fun of me for being super old because we are the same age.


Awesome Halloween costume as the governor from Blazing Saddles
Celebrating with his old roommate Matt whose birthday is the 29
And an awesome Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle cake we made
Doug, I have loved spending the last 7 birthdays with you (even your 21st when you took way too many shots between midnight at 2am and threw them all up). I can't wait to spend so many more together. We're not ones for the sappy and sweet, but I love you!!



 photo signature_zps9507e200.jpg
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...