1 Year

I promise you'll get a weekend recap tomorrow- because yesterday was pretty damn epic.

But today. Well, bear with me today as I get a little bit sappy. And the last Blogtember prompt seems pretty perfect for todays post!

Share a photo of something old


My engagement ring was my great grandmothers. I share her middle name. I share her love of peppermint ice cream. I share her stubborn nature. And I love that I wear her ring every day. A ring which has been paired with my gorgeous wedding band for one year. Holy shit. One year!!

A year ago (yesterday- but who's counting), I married the love of my life. The man that can always make me laugh and cheer me up (seriously- his laugh is my favorite noise in the world). The man who I love going to sleep next to at night and don't even get mad when he snores a little too much or sleeps through his work page for 10 minutes until I finally get up to answer it. The man who cleans up after me when I cook dinner and inevitably destroy the kitchen, and doesn't even get mad that I have managed to take all the dish towels into the living room because I keep forgetting they are over my shoulder.

They say the first year of marriage is the hardest. And we have had our fair share of ups and downs. But here we are, a year later and a year stronger.


Here's to many many more years with this guy. Because he is pretty damn awesome. 


 photo signature_zps9507e200.jpg
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...