Being an Aunt

I've mentioned a few times on this little blog that I love being an aunt pretty much more than anything in the world. My oldest niece is 2 and a half. And while she can be a bit of a handful sometimes, she is absolutely the best thing in my life. I have loved watching her grow up and spending so much time with her. I love how she yells "MARGY! DOUGY!" when we walk into the room. I love her big hugs when we leave.

From the bald little baby to my adorable, favorite redhead.
 My second niece is 7 weeks old. She is also the best thing in my life. Watching her develop and grow is crazy. Every week she is getting bigger and bigger. And spending more time awake. Yesterday I got my first little grin from her and it was the best.

Fricken adorable little nugget
I'm so grateful for these two perfect little girls in my life. I'm grateful I live only a 2 minute drive from them. I'm grateful I am an aunt. 


Insert Classy Here - Gratitude
 photo signature_zps9507e200.jpg
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...