Friday's letters

Dear Friday, I'm oh so happy it's the end of the week! Between an event last weekend and a late work meeting last night, I'm so ready for some relaxation this weekend. Dear Zach and Kari, I am so so excited for your wedding tomorrow!! Going to be a complete Put-In-Bay reunion for 3 summers ago...which means the booze will be flowing and there will be LOTS of dancing. Dear Husband, I am just going to apologize now for sleeping the whole drive home on Sunday...let's be honest- it's what I do (especially after drinking and dancing all night). Dear Chicago, hope you are ready for us next weekend! Though I would really appreciate if the 10 day forecast was wrong and you decided to stay in the 70s.

  • Husband and I drinking...so basically the whole weekend. Duh.
  • Bachelorette party for the soon to be bride!
  • SO pumped to be reunited with this girl in Chicago!!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...