Weekend Recap!

I know, I know- it's already Wednesday. But in my defense, I did have Monday off so really the first day of my week was only yesterday. 

I love three day weekends though! And this one was no exception; spending a lot of time with friends and catching up with those that we haven't seen in forever. 

Friday night- we were finally able to start watching the current season of Justified! We watch this show with friends of ours, and they were behind. Now that they have caught up- we can start watching again. We made it through 2 episodes- and I'm super excited for more.

Saturday- grocery shopping (we're getting really good at meal planning for the week and doing all our shopping on one day- even better we went to Aldi's so it was cheaper), lounging and heading to Ohio City for Brite Winter Fest. Since Doug works bright and early on Sunday mornings, we headed down a little early and first enjoyed a few beers and food at Market Garden Brewery. I'm always happy with the food and beer here- and this was no exception! I'm still dreaming about the beef cheek sliders I had...mmmm.

After Market Garden- we were back and forth between Nano Brew and the outdoor stage listening to live music and keeping warm by the campfires. It was pretty cold, but the perfect snow was falling- big flakes coming down. Exactly right for a Winter fest!




Loving all the snow!
Sunday, I hosted a jewelry party - which meant I made way too much food and mimosas (though there can never be too many mimosas...even 3 bottles of champagne worth). A little Cards Against Humanity, dinner at my brothers, and cuddles with my niece- it was a perfect Sunday. Followed by a completely lazy Monday. I did do laundry- but I also caught up on almost my entire Hulu queue as well- AND the last episode of Downton Abbey (HOLY SHIT). 

And now it'd Wednesday. Woke up to a damn blizzard this morning so I took public transit. I'm really ready for winter to be over.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...