Sickness

This winter has not been kind to me. Normally, I get sick once during the winter months and am thankful for that. Not this year. And I fully blame the back and forth weather. 40 and sun one day, negative 5/snow/wind the next. My sinuses can't handle it! They feel like they are going to explode. This post comes off a weekend where I spent the majority of my time curled up on the couch under a blanket, watching all sorts of TV shows.

The one nice thing about being sick is the ability to catch up on my Hulu queue and marathon shows on NetFlix. We're a no cable family- so internet TV on our Roku all the way! So here is how I spent my weekend:

 

This was ALL day yesterday. Made it through 7 episodes. Was actually dreaming about Fairy Tale characters last night (this was probably a combination of the NyQuil and the 7 hours spent watching this show). But seriously, I love it! I really enjoy how they jump back and forth between modern day and the fairy tale worlds. I'm totally hooked.

Life is another one that I marathoned through on NetFlix. I finished this up last week- as there were only 2 seasons of the show before they cancelled it. Thank God that the series was somewhat resolved though. I hate when I start a series on NetFlix and make it to the end to realize that the show was cancelled and the finale is a total cliffhanger (HawthoRNe being the one that jumps to mind). While the end of Life wasn't exactly satisfactory, at least they didn't leave any huge open ended questions.


Guess I was on a Fairy Tale kick this weekend, because I also watched this movie. I kind of loved it. The over the top costumes, the dialogue (as corny and over the top as it could be), etc... Maybe I just love Fairy Tales- but I did enjoy it!

While these aren't sick weekend watches- we're also super into Homeland (on season 2), Justified (catching up on the current season), Luther (a pretty awesome NetFlix watch), and counting down the days until Game of Thrones!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...