Catching up

I know. It's been a while. I'm sorry! But between Thanksgiving and a bridal shower and family being in town and spending time with my husband, blogging was kind of the last thing on my mind! But thanks to my shiny new IPhone....I have plenty of pictures from the last week to catch you up!

My new wall art (our first dance song lyrics on canvas squares)
A mini Christmas tree and our framed "Ohio- Fall in Love" with a heart over Athens
Ready for the OU-Kent game...even my niece had her OU gear on!
Riding Dudley. Caroline's new favorite past time.
Best seat in the house. This is how she watched 30-45 minutes of Ratatouille.
Low riding pants!
Trip to the park on a gorgeous Thanksgiving day
New Christmas table runner that my mom made for us
Thanksgiving campfire=perfect
Gold, sparkly bottles that were used for centerpieces at my cousin's bridal shower
Ohio University- Kent State game...beautiful day for a football game.
Not that it helped the Bobcats play well...don't even want to talk about it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...