sneak peak!!

WOO!! wedding photos are back :) So excited to see them all.

Except it's 10:00 and I have to wake up early to get beef stew in the crock pot. At least I'll be happy tomorrow night when I get home from work and dinner is ready. But figured I needed to get at least one sneak peak...of one of my favorite pictures!! 


To preface this-many people have asked if I was upset by my niece intruding...stealing the show walking down the aisle, during our ceremony (hey, hey, hey, DOUG DOUG, uh oh), my father-daughter dance. I laugh because it's ridiculous. She is such a huge part of life...and I love her with every little piece of my heart, and pictures like this just make me smile and feel SO happy she was part of our day :) 





Plus...when she is old enough to look at all these, I'm going to make so much fun of her!! 

Promise recaps are coming soon <3
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...