Concert's Galore!

This week has been one of concerts. And it's not even over yet! I attended a concert Sunday and another on Monday. There was one we wanted to go to tonight (Tuesday), and will be going to another (though much more casual one) Wednesday. Geez...tired yet? Cause I know I am!

Last week, we got an email at work from our boss that the Browns had donated 250 tickets to the Brothers of the Sun Tour- Kenny Chesney and Tim McGraw. That's a LOT of tickets. And they were AWESOME seats. We gave away hundreds to our clients, and still had plenty left over for staff and family/friends. It was a Sunday so unfortunately Doug couldn't make it (stupid work schedule), but some of my great friends joined me downtown and as always, had a fabulous time hanging out with my coworkers.

Our group (please ignore my lazy eye...can't believe I'm posting, but only full group photo)
My coworker- also Margaret- the M&M team!
The concert was a blast, the weather was gorgeous, the beer was flowing, and let's be honest- watching Tim McGraw in tight white pants and white shirt isn't a bad way to spend a Sunday evening.

Thankfully, I thought ahead and took the day off Monday. I knew I would need a day to recover before concert #2- which I did. After sleeping and marathoning One Tree Hill/watching the Olympics for most of the day, Doug and I picked up our friends and headed down to Jacob's/Nautica Pavilion for the Florence and the Machine concert. With a quick dinner at Shooter's (never been there sober before...definitely a new experience) with a great lake view, we headed over to the pavilion. 

Now, I absolutely LOVE this concert venue. It is open air, great view of downtown CLE, and is right on the river- which always provides even more entertainment when the HUGE boats go past. I love it.

Pretty view by the water with my lov
Awesome concert!
While it was a slightly different crowd from the concert crazies on Sunday, the music was fabulous and she put on a great show! 

Now as much as I would love to see The Head and The Heart tonight (saw them open for the Decemberists last year and officially love them), I just couldn't handle three nights in a row. Plus tomorrow we are going to Wade Oval Wednesday to see Carlos Jones and the P.L.U.S. band. I need a day to relax.

I officially don't have a free weekend for the next 6 weeks. Oh and I'm getting married in 60 days. Right.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...