99 Day Panic

Yesterday, I posted about how excited I was that we were 100 days out from the wedding.

And today, we're in double digits. 99 days. And on 99 days, I had to hand over my engagement ring to the jeweler. Cue complete panic. 

Not only is it the ring that my wonderful fiance proposed to me with. It is a ring that my great grandfather purchased for my great grandmother in 1929. And I am no longer wearing it. 

We went to purchase my wedding band today- and bad blogger I am I didn't take a picture. Actually, I think  I was just super distracted by them saying they were taking my engagement ring. Anyway- we had been back to the same jewelry store about 12 times to try on different ones, and I kept coming back to the same one. 

From Kay Jewelers website
To remind you what goes in the middle of that, here is my engagement ring.
Sorry- not the best picture

I tried on a countless number of single wedding bands- and nothing worked. But from the instant I tried on this one, I just loved it!

But now I'm sporting this puppy...Thank you $8 ring from Dillard's to prevent me from a complete melt down everytime I realized my engagement ring isn't on.

July 10th can't come soon enough!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...