100 days

100 days to go.

Every bride gets there. And I think 100 days left requires a bit of a freak out in all of us. I'm feeling pretty good about things...but then I realize how little time 100 days really is and I panic. My panic has been to make lists. Obsessively make detailed, crazy lists. And add things to the list just so I can cross them off and feel better about myself.

This week alone though has been successful- ordered my fiance's wedding band, ordered champagne glasses and beads for our wedding favors, and worked with our designer (otherwise known as my sister-in-law's sister) on our invites.

Last night, we had my side of the family (mom, dad, brother, sister-in-law, niece, aunt and cousin who isn't really a cousin but close enough) over for dinner and to see the new place. It served as a nice little kick in the ass to clean the apartment. But it was also relaxing to just hang out with my family (though chasing my niece in circles and taking Xbox controllers away from her isn't the most relaxing). 

We also had plenty of wedding chat- my aunt is helping us get the wine, champagne and Great Lakes Beer. My dad is setting the menu for the rehearsal and reception. And my "cousin" is actually the son of the deacon who is marrying us.

But 100 days. Hard to believe we are this close...yet it still seems so far. I'm just so ready for it to be September 29th, and walking down the aisle to my future husband. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...