Crazy life

I have been a horrible blogger lately. I always swore to myself that when I finally started a blog, I wouldn't let weeks go by without a post! I thought how hard can it be? Just write some stuff and post it. HA. Yeah, not so much. 

Life has happened and it is out of control right now. All good things...but all things to just make me crazed.

I recently got a promotion (woo!) to do all the events and marketing. Which is awesome, and I'm completely thrilled about. However, the promotion came abruptly when our events person left...in the middle of our largest fundraiser of the year- a series of bowling events. So I basically had to dive in head first, completely clueless...with four events to complete. One down, three to go. Two of which are this week and one next. Needless to say, I'm slightly pulling my hair out. 

On top of still trying to settle into the new apartment. And plan a wedding...we still need to register, figure out invitations, favors, decorations, etc... And spend time with my family and friends.

AND it's my birthday week...of which I have not even been able to enjoy because of the craziness happening at work this week. Thankfully, with a Saturday birthday (and a forecast of 75 and sunny), I will be spending all day Saturday with friends hanging out in downtown Cle and enjoying the weather. And of course some cold beverages.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...