Settling In and a Wedding Weekend

I have officially been living with my future hubs for a whole week now! Impressive. I know. And I'll just pretend we didn't pretty much live together before this. It just now makes a lot more sense that we're just paying one rent and I don't have to haul bags full of clothes back and forth.

And so far I love it! I have lived with ten different room(house)mates over that last 7 years or so...and no I'm not counting my parents.
Shhh! My roommates are sleeping!  
You mean your parents?  
Same thing!  
*10 points if you know what movie that's from!

Anyway- it's fabulous to have my own kitchen and my own space. Well, yes I know I share it with the fiance, but it's different. He'll be my roommate forever, and honestly- he pretty well leaves the kitchen to me. Oh and I now have a walk in closet which is pretty glorious.

After work today, I'm heading down to the HC for a wedding of one of my close high school friends. We met way before high school when we were forced to sit together at a football game because our parents knew each other. And we didn't say a word to each other. The. Whole. Time. Fast forward a few years later and we were incredibly close and basically would never shut up (at least according to my dad!)

The bride on the left, myself and one of her bridesmaids/another close friend of mine
Something kind of awesome about her wedding though...is that I get to preview a number of elements that will also be at my wedding! We have the same photographer (who I already know is awesome from our engagement pics), who I'm excited to see at work at an actual wedding. And we have the same florist. Again- I know she is amazing, but it will be cool to see her work at another wedding.

In addition to the wedding this weekend, I'll get to spend time with my parents, brother, sister-in-law, adorable niece, two of their couple friends who I love AND four dogs- who are all borderline neurotic. Should be fun
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...