Ramblings of a Thursday

There is just too much going on this week for me to focus my thoughts into one coherent blog post. 

Work has been a struggle this week...I'm kind of between projects, but also know that things are about to get borderline insane. So it feels a little like the calm before the storm. Today is also a 10-11 hour day for me, which makes concentration and motivation slightly difficult.

Wedding planning has been at a bit of a stand still. I know there are things we need to get done; but I'm not really sure where to start and I still have so many ideas, I just need to pin things down and make decisions. Seriously...I already discussed my indecisiveness in a previous post. Oh but hello Pinterest, and hello beautiful wedding blogs, I love your ideas. But we're 6 months out (as of today!) and I just need to stop looking and get down to business.

Oh and seriously, since when has it been OK to invite yourself to someone elses wedding? Or assume you're invited and make comments about coming to the bride? And how in the world is the bride supposed to respond to that without pissing people off?

Then there is moving. Quite possibly my least favorite thing to do. Ever. We get our keys in about a week and a half. We purchased a couch and love seat last night. But we have nothing packed. And we're still planning on sleeping on a mattress on the floor until we can afford a nicer mattress. I'm so unbelievably excited to just get into our own place, but the stresses of a move are never enjoyable.

On a more positive note- round 2 of engagement pics this weekend. The weather is looking fabulous. Annnd I get to have one of the best bloody marys in the world on Saturday when we head back down to Athens :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...