My favorite ladies

Pretty early on in wedding planning....ok who am I kidding, pretty early on in our relationship, I had thought about who I wanted in my bridal party. And honestly...the decision wasn't too difficult. While there are plenty more ladies that I love and who I would love to have stand up next to me, we didn't feel like having a bridal party of 14. So I chose my fabulous 4...and the rest of my awesome friends will still be there, having a wonderful time and dancing the night away!

First up is my maid-of-honor. Again...this wasn't much of a decision. Abby is my cousin...and though we are 3 years apart, we have always been incredibly close. No one can make me laugh more than her. And I'm seriously looking forward to her MOH speech...which I'm betting will include the story of us backing my parents car into a tree, when we were like 6 and 3. Oops.
The accomplishment of her eyes being open in this photo is one that I hope
continues for our wedding day!
Next up is my best friend since second grade. Starting with the joys of Mrs. Edgars class...and the antics of Cory Bookman, Karli and I have been best friends since we were little. We were the 2 tomboys who always played soccer with the boys, loved Mt. Dew and Sugar Daddies (the candy, sickos!), and on most weekends could be found at the Duncan Theater. Through high school and college, we stayed close and she is the kind of person I can not see for months and catch right back up. Oh, she comes in close 2nd to Abby for the person who can ALWAYS make me laugh.
My welcome home party from the Czech Republic and still rocking a Mt. Dew!
I met my next bridesmaid on day 1 of college. I had moved into my dorm room, I didn't know anyone, and all the girls on my floor were hanging out and talking. This was when I met Ashley, and we became very close- as did our entire floor (required W2 shoutout!!). Ashley and I became roommates sophomore year, lived in the same apartment Jr. and Sr. year. And I can't wait for her to move to Cle in June!
All dressed up for a work event with our significant others
And finally, my sister-in-law- my brothers wife and mother of the adorable baby I post on here all the time. I think I always knew I would include her in my bridal party...especially when I took time to really think about who I really wanted next to me on that day. Not to mention, who was going to be the one to help me with all the little details and such (partially due to her living closest, partially to the fact that I trust and value her opinion). I think of her as my sister and I knew she was the best person to round out my group!
At a recent wedding (and  you can see where my niece gets her red hair)
Anyway- I'm beyond excited about spending quality time with these wonderful women in the next few months with wedding preparation.  They happen to be pretty awesome.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...