Decisions, Decisions

If you ask anyone who knows me, they would tell you that I'm pretty much the definition of indecisive. If I have a decision to make, large or small, I will first ask 19 different people (co-workers, anyone who happens to be on facebook or gchat, my parents, my fiance). I will then still have no idea what to do, and stress and analyze every. single. detail. And once again beg my fiance to make the decision for me. 

This weekend, I had my wedding dress fitting. Somehow, choosing my dress was easy...well kind of. Choosing my shoes was a whole other story (which of course ended when I didn't think I could get them anymore because I was so indecisive, but realized that I needed them). But the part that I struggle to decide on was the alterations. Did the length look ok? How is the train? Which way should I bustle it? Stupid (expensive) decisions...that thankfully my sister-in-law and cousin were able to make for me.

Needless to say...I hate decision making. Everything about wedding planning, and growing up, and moving, and making huge purchases, and spending money...I hate it. And I would always prefer that someone tells me what to do. As discussed in my last post, figuring out where to live and when to move there has been our main conversation lately. And I know this is going to be one decision that I'm not going to be happy making! Luckily, since this is the decision that affects both of us...I don't have to make it alone! YAY!

So last night, I spent hours browsing apartments/houses, as well as honeymoon locations. At one point, I had no less than 12 tabs open at the top of my browser- half of them for honeymoons, half for rentals properties. Oh and there may have been a few for animal rescue shelters. Not only am I not indecisive, I get distracted easily....and I really want a puppy. That is one decision I'm not too concerned with.

This one. Yep...I want him.
Paw and Prayers



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...