Four days of family

Sorry for the long break in posting...I was at my parents house last week for a few days, and with dial-up internet that they still have- going online is pretty much out of the question as it takes close to 19 minutes to load up one page (closer to 29 if there are ANY photos). 

But my Thanksgiving weekend was wonderful :) Having 4 days in a row off is always kind of awesome. I went to Holmes County on Tuesday night and stayed there until late Friday afternoon- when my parents and I headed back up to Cleveland. Thursday was honestly the laziest day of my life...I read an entire book and went outside maybe once all day...and I was ok with it. 

Friday was a little shopping- not really the Black Friday variety...we just went to a local pottery opening and I was able to finish a little Christmas shopping. 

Saturday was the big day. First thing that morning, my parents and I went to the Westside Market to load up for a few upcoming catering jobs. Mom and I then went to David's Bridal- where I BOUGHT MY WEDDING DRESS!! Completely insane to think that I purchased my wedding dress...as well as my veil and a big silk flower that I will be wearing on the dress.

Later that day- we had a family reunion. Now let me explain...my mom's side of the family is HUGE and loud and kind of out of control. And it' awesome. There was my grandma, all 7 of her children, 15 grandchildren (one via Skype from her Army post in Hawaii), and 3 great-grand children. Needless to say- kind of loud and ridiculous...and a bit much for my fiance and my cousin's boyfriend (who is an only child). We were missing 5 of the cousins..but was a pretty good showing!
My niece...otherwise known as the cutest baby ever.
My grandma with all 7 of her children
My parents, Fiance and myself, Cutest baby ever, my brother and sis-in-law
Sunday was spent with just the immediate family- hanging out, eating, drinking, doing house work, some shopping. A great way to end the weekend!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...